- When you enter Clinic, Do wear a good quality face-mask and if possible make your child also wear same. Remember mask is also important so that you should not spread Corona Virus, in case you are carrying it, as many people can remain without symptoms despite being positive for Corona Virus.
- Alcohol hand sanitizers are available in clinic, DO NOT hesitate and use them on arrival and also before you exit the OPD premises.
- Try to restrict persons accompanying the child to one or two only. Two persons should come only if you feel child needs an assistance while vaccination.
- If two persons are accompanying, then the other person should stay with the child away from the OPD waiting area, e.g. stay inside your car in case you see more than 1 patient waiting already for the doctor.
- Try to keep your communications precise and brief, so that other patients waiting next to you can be attended timely. Small queries can be sorted on texts on What’s app and Detail discussions can be taken up through Teleconsults on DOCON patient app.
- All Digital mode of payment Options (Cards, Pay TM, UPI, Google Pay, Phone Pe, etc.) are available at no extra charges.
Wishing Good Health to You and your Children
CLINICS– At Rohtak Road & East Patel Nagar….
26/3, Basement. East Patel Nagar (Near Axis Bank, Opposite Puja Park)
- CLICK HERE for Google Maps Direction to East Patel Nagar Clinic
- CLICK HERE for Apple Maps Direction to East Patel Nagar Clinic