- In case your plan has changed after booking an appointment, PLEASE be sensible and responsible to cancel your appointment yourself or inform by a SMS on my number – 9810248092 or. 8510006959, as the slots are limited and someone in need may use that.
- In view of the COVID Pandemic, social distancing is very important and so all parents should visit strictly as per allotted appointment time to avoid overlaps.
- If You or your child has Fever with Cough/Cold then please enter the premises only when previous family has leftas we do not want to mix such patients with other children coming for other reasons/vaccinations.
- When you enter Clinic, Do wear a good quality face-mask and if possible make your child also wear same. Remember mask is also important so that you should not spread Corona Virus, in case you are carrying it, as many people can remain without symptoms despite being positive for Corona Virus.
- Alcohol hand sanitizers are available in clinic, DO NOT hesitate and use them on arrival and also before you exit the OPD premises.
- Try to restrict persons accompanying the child to one or two only. Two persons should come only if you feel child needs an assistance while vaccination.
- If two persons are accompanying, then the other person should stay with the child away from the OPD waiting area, e.g. stay inside your car in case you see more than 1 patient waiting already for the doctor.
- Although, all the surfaces in OPD premises in BLK including the toys in Play-area are sterilized with Hypochlorite solution many times in between the patients, still I would suggest NOT to allow your child play on these toys in Play area of OPD to be extra-safe.
- Do not allow your child to crawl or sit on OPD floors to avoid any infections. Keep small children(toddlers) in your laps all the times if possible.
- Try to keep your communications precise and brief, so that I can stick to appointment times allotted to other patients waiting next to you. Small queries can be sorted on texts and Detail discussions can be taken up through Teleconsults with appointments form DOCON.
- All Digital mode of payment Options (Cards, Pay TM, UPI, Google Pay, Phone Pe, etc.) are available at no extra charges.
Wishing Good Health to You and your Children
CLINICS– At Rohtak Road & East Patel Nagar….
26/3, Basement. East Patel Nagar (Near Axis Bank, Opposite Puja Park)
- CLICK HERE for Google Maps Direction to East Patel Nagar Clinic
- CLICK HERE for Apple Maps Direction to East Patel Nagar Clinic